Guys, after almost five months of being engaged, I am finally getting in the spirit of things. I don’t know if it is because of the Bridal event this past Sunday, the fact that we are so close to picking a venue or the fact that we are pretty much exactly a year out from the wedding, but none-the-less, I think I may finally have the bridal bug.
If you’re between the age of 22 to 35, you’re bound to know multiple people getting married within the next few months. Tis the season would be the understatement of the century! When Colton and I first got engaged, we received a lot of really cool and unique gifts. It was really special to be showered by friends and family at the beginning of the engagement because it showed us everyone else was as excited as we were.
In the past, I kind of thought of all bridal gifts as kind of silly and cliche but to be honest………you’re really only a bride once, so you might as well take it in while you have it. It’s an exciting time that should be cherished. No matter how cliche you think it may be! I absolutely love all of the picks above. No matter the bride or how you’re related, these are all gifts the bride in your life will be excited to have!
- Mr. & Mrs. Clutch: The cutest accessory to take to all of her upcoming events! This is the only one that is a little expensive, but I think it would be super fun to get this clutch and then pass it along to friends as each one gets engaged.
- His & Hers Glass Wear: I love this gift because it includes the groom as well! Most likely, your bride has been waiting for the moment that it is finally acceptable to own something that says “His & Her” on it and this set would be the perfect first addition.
- #Busybride Notebook: I absolutely love this because as I have been planning my wedding, I have been taking a lot of free handed notes. Notes on venues, notes on catering,notes on prices and etc. This notebook would be perfect for that.
- Put a Ring On It Mug: Mainly because it has a ring on it, but also because it is just the cutest little mug ever. Any bride would be pumped to have it!
- White Tassel Earrings: I love these and put them on the list because they are the perfect piece of jewelry for the bride to wear to all of her upcoming bridal & wedding events.
- Thank You Cards: This is one thing I am super trying stack up on. The bride and groom will have a ridiculous amount of up coming events and the more thank you cards, the better.
- Feyonce Tank: Cliche but so incredibly cute! Your bride will love wearing this to bed and around the house.
- Ring Tray: On top of everything else, kind of unnecessary but is something the bride will just love because, she is a bride. This one is extremely cute and would be the perfect piece to hold her ring.
- The Knot Wedding Planner: Colton’s mom actually gave this to me and I LOVE IT. It’s great because it gives brides an outline of exactly what to expect and really helps to plan your wedding. My advice is to take notes in the notebook above then once things are more finalized, transfer them into this planner !
- Date Initialed Necklace: So sweet and thoughtful. A piece the bride will want to wear even when she is no longer a bride.
- Bride & Groom Luggage Tags: LOVE this for the honeymoon!
- I Do Cosmetic Bag: Another perfect gift for the bride! It’s the perfect cosmetic bag for her to take with her on the honeymoon, bachelorette party or just to have to use throughout the engagement!
Gifts not listed but that I LOVED were all the wine, champagne and sweet cards we received, along with framed photographs, special occasion wine stickers, a monogrammed kitchen towel, the sweetest gift basket with a wedding count down board and more.