I know I don’t usually post twice in a day, but, today is the start of the Shopbop Friends & Family Sale, so I thought I would share my picks before everything runs out!
To be honest, I wasn’t planning on doing a Shopbop post, because typically, majority of there pieces are a little
way too pricey for me. Soooo I tried my best to find items that are already a little budget friendly, as well as pieces that I already have & love!
I am currently trying to save right now, so the only item I will be getting is this black turtleneck. It’s been in my shopping bag for awhile & I was already going to get it, so I might as well pick it up with the discount!
You can get your whole purchase 25% off with the code INTHEFAM25.
1. I actually bought this black cape during the Nordstrom’s Anniversary sale & I am so so so excited to wear it when the temperatures drop. I have been not so patiently been waiting to bring it out of the back of my closet for the past month now.
2. This Rebecca Minkoff Cross Body Bag is perfect
3. This pink coat has been in my shopping bag for 2 years now. I have no idea why I won’t pull the plug and buy it. Even though today is not the day it comes home to me, I still love it none-the-less.
4. Like I said above, this is probably the only piece I am getting. It’s perfect, classic, and I will probably wear it everyday this fall/winter.
6. Because who doesn’t need a daily inspirational cosmetic bag in there life ??
7. I love these booties because there are priced well, I love Sam Edelman, and because they’re are a classic // perfect bootie.
Fashion Obsessed. Fitness Thrillest. Dog Lover. Self Proclaimed Interior Designer. Wine Enthusiast. Foodie. Marketing Coordinator.