Happy Monday Guys!
How was everyone’s weekend? As you all know, Colton and I spent the weekend in Waco and had the most amazing time. Waco will forever feel like home to us and it just felt so nice being back in our favorite town. There is just something about the city that brings this comforting feeling to me.
I do have to say though, it was so weird seeing how busy the city has gotten and how many tourist were there visiting Magnolia Market. We are used to Waco being kind of being a sleepy town, so to see that many people there on a non-football weekend, was super weird to say the least! This article does a perfect job explaining how we felt visiting.
None-the-less, I can’t wait to share my Waco guide with you all this week! Maybe next week… we’ll see!
When we got home Saturday, we spent the afternoon enjoying the weather on the patio at The Tasting Room. Sunday I spent time with my mom, got lunch with girlfriends and spent the rest of the day food prepping for the week! I wore this top all last Friday while exploring Waco, as well as last weekend before when visiting Austin! I just love the bell sleeves and the pink stripes! Also, these 1. State Sandals are heaven. Seriously though, the most comfortable sandals I think I have ever worn. They have a little bit of a cushion to them that makes wearing them super dreamy. I was in between these and these bow ones but opted for these the moment I tried them on!
Any who, I’ll get to the rest of the post!
I started this “Five Things Series” as a way for me to share random things with you all with out having to make a whole post on it. Whether it be sales, life updates, TV shows or girl chat, it’s an easy way for me to share it with you all!:)
(1) J. Crew is currently having a (nother) major spring sale and this top I am wearing is 30%. As well as this top from this post and this dress from this post. Seriously, J. Crew is always having a sale and that’s why I love them. A few more of my favorites are below!
(2) The reason Colton and I were in Waco over the weekend is because we were shooting our Engagement Photos (yay!) I can’t wait to share them with you all!
(3) Saturday we finally got to see the inside our new apartment. There were people still living in it when we signed last month, so this was our first time actually seeing the inside and our view! As soon as we walked into it, I started begging Colton to move up our move-in date. My begging didn’t work, but I am still working on it lol. Below is everything I plan on ordering so far.
(4) As of today, I have officially started the Whole 30. Actually, Colton and I both have! I will go into more details tomorrow!
(5) Sunday, I finished Big Little Lies and I’m not quite sure what to do with my life as of now. If you need a new show, GO WATCH IT! Seriously, please do it, and them snap me so we can talk about it. Reese Witherspoon is my fave.
SHOP THE POST
I’m a fashion obsessed, fitness fanatic and self proclaimed interior designer. I love to travel, drink wine and spend time with my Fiancé and Golden Retriever.